- DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE
- The aim of terranergy.com is to create a platform of trading of innovative products related to the automotive industry. It sells unique innovative automotive solutions. The Website will provide full information about applicability and replacement of its products or other car related products in the future.
iii. Any unauthorized use of the Website will lead to strict legal action against the user/ customer as per the applicable laws;
iv. The prices and availability of the products offered on the Website are subject to change, without any notice or any consequential liability on the Company;
v. All offers on products shall be for limited period of time, as mentioned under the order specification. Company may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the users, customers but such modification will be intimated on the Website;
vi. Company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by users/ customers. Company’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Company shall not be liable for such cancellation whatsoever. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed in user's credit card account;
vii. Company strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Company may, at its discretion, either contact user/ customer for instructions or cancel the user's/ customer’s order, which the user/ customer will be notified about;
viii. Company shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
ix. In case of requests for order cancellations, Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without being liable to show cause to the user/ customer. As part of usual business practice, if Company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Company, Company shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to user/customer within a reasonable period of time;
x. In case an order has already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Company will not be able to cancel the same and for the purpose has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User/ customer hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the Company is acceptable to user/ customer and user/ customer shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Company on cancellation;
xi. Under no circumstances Company's liability shall exceed giving the user/customer a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
xii. These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (India) only, and may be modified by Company any time, for which Company is not liable to notify the users/ customers.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of these Terms at http://terranergy.com/pages/terms-of-use.html
- Every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content of the Website. Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we make no guarantees, nor can we be responsible for any such information, including its authenticity, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any resulting loss or damage. All of the data on services including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice to the party providing it. terranergy.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Website. Where appropriate, we will endeavor to update information listed on the Website on a timely basis, but shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
- OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
- All rights, title and interest including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the domain name and site content hosted on the Website are reserved by the Company or the respective original equipment-manufacturer. Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the site for their personal use only. Unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in this Website in any other manner, either in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users. You understand that all postings, car dealer data, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website. You understand that Company does not entirely control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the service, and that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the terranergy.com site and Content available through the service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of terranergy.com. Although Company does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute the said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant Company all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Website by any party for any purpose. All components of the Website are protected by intellectual property laws and are the property of the Company. Users shall not acquire any rights, including rights in or to any software, trademarks or components of the Website, by access or use of the Website. Copyright notices and trademarks may not be changed or removed. Components of the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form (including electronic or printed form) without our prior written consent and unless full acknowledgment of the source is provided. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Website infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; provided such infringement was not caused by us.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
- The terranergy.com site and Content available through the service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of terranergy.com, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline communication/transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that the Company cannot be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this Website, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that the Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. Customer disputes with workshops/outlets/shops producers or suppliers providing information or goods to customers, also routed through terranergy.com, shall be considered as THIRD PARTY. terranergy.com deals with producers and suppliers and offer their catalogue to customers as a mediator. We recommend taking professional advice from workshop specialist during choosing spare parts intended for installation on your car. In the case of any fitment, quality issue with car part supplier, Company does not take any responsibility for issues and quality of parts but may help the customer to resolve issue if possible with mutual agreements between customer and supplier. CUSTOMER CAN NOT CLAIM from Company for car parts issues and other suppliers’ prices, discounts, quality and fitment.
- PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content: a. that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way; b. that is pornographic in nature; c. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; d. that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; e. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent; f. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait-and-switch"; g. that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; h. that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement; i. that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation; j. that includes links to commercial services or websites, except as allowed in "services"; k. that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law. l. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; m. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the service; or n. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the service. Additionally, you agree not to: a. contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted; b. "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone; c. collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes; d. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by terranergy.com; e. post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; f. attempt to gain unauthorized access to terranergy.com’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the terranergy.com website; or g. use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on terranergy.com without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
- LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
- You acknowledge that terranergy.com may establish limits concerning use of the service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the service, and the frequency with which you may access the service. You agree that Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the service. You acknowledge that Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
- Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Website to avail the service for your own personal use. This license does not include any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by the Company. A limited exception is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. "General purpose internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as jobs, housing, for sale, services, or personals, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services. The company permits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink on your website to, individual postings on the service so long as such use is for non-commercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media).
- FINANCIAL DETAILS
- User agrees, understands and confirms that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided, for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and the user shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by the user. The user also understands that any financial information submitted by the user is directly received by Company’ acquiring bank and not taken by Company directly. Company will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. Company and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently, initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- DO-IT-YOURSELF AND CAR CARE TIPS OR ARTICLES
- The information contained in car care articles, tips, do-it-yourself guide, is for knowledge and educational purposes only and cannot substitute for the advice of professional car / auto mechanic or authorized car workshop or authorized car part dealer or service station. Please don't attempt to replace your car parts if you don't have proper knowledge and tools, you can be injured and your vehicle could be damaged. Take your car to a dealer or a repair shop.
- PICTURES / PHOTO USED IN THE WEBSITE
- Website content has pictures. The picture is representative of concept or service, not necessarily the original or true copy of product or service sold.
- We update these Terms from time-to-time, regularly and all customers/visitors at terranergy.com agrees to read it when required and the company will not inform separately for any updates of these Terms and Conditions.
- SHIPPING POLICY:
At terranergy.com, we provide world class shipping to all our customers that includes inspection, fast & on-time delivery, top quality packaging, and timely communication at each stage of shipping. We completely understand that once you buy merchandise online, the biggest question usually is "Where is my stuff?" - well with us, we address that worry. This means that once you have bought a product at our site, we take care of everything so you don't have to be anxious about anything. We have partnered with most of the top courier and logistics partners to assure that you receive your order on time and safely with full courtesy and attention. Please Note: Shipping Charges is dependent on the product. The shipping charges may be waived off if you shop for a minimum predefined value or If the same is in promotion or on product-to-product case. Shipping charges, if any, for a product is indicated along with the product and you are informed about it before making the purchase.
• The delivery time frame mentioned on product details is estimated. Actual delivery time depends upon availability, address where the order needs to be delivered and courier issues and other circumstances that might affect delivery. You can rest assured that you are completely protected as a shopper at terranergy.com. You always have a choice to cancel your order due to shipment delay by contacting us at Customer Support.
• Each order would be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
• At terranergy.com, products sold by the sellers on our platform may or may not attract shipping charges. The shipping charges are not fixed and depend on various factors like nature / category of your product, which location dispatched from, gross weight of the product, etc. This amount will be over and above the value of the product that you see on our website. If no charges are mentioned during purchase then shipping will be free of cost.
• The shipping charges on your order will be informed before your order is being placed at terranergy.com. If you are placing your order through our call center, the order taker will mention the shipping charges. If it's via web or mobile, the shipping charge would reflect on the shopping cart / payment page.
• We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the goods to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- RETURN POLICY:
Terranergy.com is committed to 100% Customer Satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied for any reason as per terms and conditions mentioned below, you can return the product to us within 7 days from delivery date with Original Packing.
Terms & Condition: -
• All Returns/Refund for all related to damage/quantity mismatch/description mismatch are eligible for return but within 48 hours from Delivery.
• All Replacement/Refunds will be processed only after product is received back to us and quality check is cleared.
• Any product returned that shows improper use, improper handling or physical damage; damaged / torn out box, missing manuals, parts and accessories will not be Replaced/Refunded and will be returned back to buyer without rendering a reason.
• Any return where customer don't like the product even if the description is correct will not be entertained.
• In case of empty box or missing item, the case should be registered within 24 hour of delivery or else Terranergy Solutions has all the rights to reject the complaint.
For all returns, you can reach us on Call: +91-8679 898989 (Mon-Fri 10 AM - 5 PM) or Email at: email@example.com. Provide a specific valid reason for your return. Include a copy of the original invoice in the package. Note: - Terranergy Solutions team has right to accept or reject the return request on case-to-case basis depending upon the supporting shared by the customer.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Terranergy.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Terranergy Solutions credit and fraud avoidance. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will intimate you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back to your account.
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Terranergy.com reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within a reasonable period of time. we will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Decision taken by Terranergy.com regarding cancellation or refusal to cancellation of an order shall be final and binding upon the user.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Our platform is integrated with Razorpay Payment Gateway, offering transaction through all major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, (IMPS) Immediate Payment Service and Rupay.
• Credit Card Payment
• Debit Card Payment
• Net Banking
• Wallet Payment